Containers @ TACC Workshop¶
Software containers are an important common currency for portable and reproducible computing. Learn best practices on building, using, and sharing Docker and Singularity containers in this hands-on workshop. Also learn how to run those containers on TACC HPC systems, including MPI and GPU aware containers.
Topics will include:
- Docker and Singularity basics
- Containerizing your own code
- Running containers at TACC, including MPI parallelism and GPU enabled containers
- Integration with BioContainers and the module system
- Multi-stage and Multi-architecture builds
- Welcome to Containers @ TACC!
- Containerize Your Code
- Containers on High Performance Compute Clusters
- Advanced Topics